Infrastructure IRC Meeting Logs Updated

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:37:59 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 14:11 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:
> >
> > Just a heads up that I added IRC meeting logs to the Wiki from
> > 1/11/2007 to 2/22/2007.  They are located here:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings
> >

> > --Jeffrey
> Should we start having our meetings in #fedora-meeting?  I'm apathetic,
> our meetings stay on topic pretty well even we go long on some topics.

I don't see having the meetings in #fedora-infrastructure being a
problem for people wanting to use the channel while the meeting is
taking place, like FESCo meetings in #fedora-devel would be.  The
advantage is more for communication with people interested in watching
disparate parts of Fedora.  They can sit in fedora-meeting and get logs
of the infrastructure meeting as well as FESCo, ambassadors, kde, etc.

-Toshio