Fudcon - Items for discussion

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 03:00:31 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 21:36 -0500, Matthew Galgoci wrote:
> > > On Friday 05 January 2007 3:17 pm, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > > I think in this new world We are going to have greater demands placed on us.
> > > We really need to know what we are in for at release time.   There is a
> > > whole
> > > lot of stuff that has always happened by RH IS staff. will this continue to
> > > be the case  or  Will we pick up new tasks?   otherwise it sounds good.
> > >
> > > Should we have a infrastructure dinner to get to know everyone a bit better?
> > >

> > +1 for an FI Lunch or Dinner.  Regarding RH IS, I'm guessing that more
> > and more we'll be moving to the Fedora infrastructure for things, lots
> > of things.  Or possibly not moving a whole lot but more that our
> > growth will be on FI and not RH IS.
>
> when is this fudcon thingy? maybe I should make a cameo.

Since mgalgoci probably isn't the only one that doesn't know about this:

http://barcamp.org/FudconBoston2007

'''
FUDCon Boston 2007 :: 02 February 2007 :: Boston University

FUDCon? Bar Camp? Read this First!

FUDCon stands for Fedora User and Developer Conference. FUDCon Boston
2007 will be held as a Bar Camp. A Bar Camp is an "un-conference" where
people interested in a wide range of issues come together to teach and
learn.
'''

-Toshio