[Fwd: [Fwd: About Fedora Directory Server Project (directory)]]

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 17 16:27:49 UTC 2007

On 1/17/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 January 2007 11:17, seth vidal wrote:
> > Buzzword, buzzword, marketing-speak, buzzword buzzword.
>
> close-source software, buzzword, marketing-speak

Perhaps we should write a policy and get it board approved.  "We will
not run any software that does not meet the approval of one of our
licenses"  Are we currently breaking that rule anywhere in our
infrastructure?

It'd be nice to just point him to the policy so they know.  We've had
people ask us in the past to install stuff.
           -Mike