Request For Resources

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 18 02:01:49 UTC 2007

On 1/17/07, Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 16:03 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR
> >
> > Lets hammer on this asap if we could, I'd like to have Will and
> > company fill one of these out for their Xen instance soon.  (gotta
> > start somewhere)
>
> I like it.  One thing that I would add though would be to limit how far
> out you can set the expiration date - I'd suggest six months.  If more
> time is needed they need to come back and show that they have been
> making progress and expect to be production ready soon.

I had a hard time thinking of whether or not to put a hard limit or
just have them put one.  In the end I left it open ended because we
have to approve it anyway, so if someone put it a year out and we
think 3 months is enough, we can have them change it before they get
an infrastructure sponsor.  I hope we'll have more sponsors than just
me :-D  If any of you see something that interests you (like a doc
plone instance), please let me know!

               -Mike