Email addresses

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 22 00:55:28 UTC 2007

On 1/21/07, seth vidal <skvidal at linux.duke.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 23:52 +0200, Ahmed Kamal wrote:
>
> professional doesn't matter, imo. Fedora is a hobbiest and
> enthusiast-driven linux distro.
>
> no professional needs :)

I'd like to think "mmcgrath" is a professional sounding account :-D
But I'd hate to tell the next Mike McGrath that they can't create an
account because their first and last name is already taken.  Plus
saying "no first name last name" accounts is easier than telling those
that have special characters in their names that they can't have the
first name last name account.

               -Mike