Wiki Upgrade

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jan 22 21:44:18 UTC 2007

O/H Mike McGrath έγραψε:
> We have a proof of concept up and running for the wiki upgrade at:
>
> http://webtest.fedora.redhat.com/wiki
>
> We've got a little bit of work to do in testing, the two sites do look
> different.

On the new wiki we have applied some wiki/foo to enhance the usability of the
website. For more info, refer to:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/WikiDesignTuning

There is still some work to be done to "get it right". The page where the
migration is coordinated is:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WikiMigration

> We need the web guys (and maybe the doc guys?) to look at the website
> and see what needs to be done and report whats broken.  This is
> something we'd like to get out by the end of February so it will be
> ready for the Fedora 7 release.

I think end of February is a feasible target; although Paulo Santos (who handles
the migration and has access to make changes) is the man to answer this. :)

-d

> Patrick: Who from the website team would be a good point person to
> coordinate the upgrade with?
>
>          -Mike

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/