Wiki Upgrade

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:14:02 UTC 2007

> Is there any easy way to prevent this from happening?  I mean, we can
> test the test wiki all we want but will we have to re-do all the
> changes again when we do the permanent migration?  Is there an easy
> way to avoid duplication of work?
>
>          -Mike
>
> --

Yes, we just need to restore the folowing directories inside data:
- user (user logins, preferences, etc)
- pages (actual wiki pages)
and the following files also inside data:
- edit-log (for the recent changes page)
- view-log (some history about viewed pages, etc - not sure if we want to
keep this)

So lets plan the following, do a backup for the described folders and files
next week (so that we can idenfify wiki changes), and drop them in webtest.
The actual data should be updated, without loosing any modification to the
actual engine/plugins/theme.

What you guys think ?

Paulo