Open archives?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 24 01:41:27 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:

> We do have a private (invite only) list that we use for sensitive
> things though its rarely used, last message was in early November.
> I'm conflicted about this so I will defer to the community.  Basically
> I guess what we're trying to accomplish is to let search engines index
> the list?

More importantly increase visibility of the discussions going on here to
the rest of the community. I originally thought this was a completely
private list for the infrastructure team until you or someone in
#fedora-admin said that there was a separate private list and this was a
open one with just the archives being closed. I had Thomas Chung (of
Fedoranews.org) ask me the same thing a couple of days back. There is
good stuff being discussed here. Let is be visible. It makes it easier
for me and others to know what is done and maybe that will attract more
interest and contributors.

Rahul