Contributor and contributions stats

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 2 12:43:39 UTC 2007

Hi

We maintain some amount of user stats at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics but another important metric
that is useful for monitoring project growth level is amount of
contributors and contributions they have made.

We could keep publish a page that has number of contributors involved
with everything from packaging to managing infrastructure vs the
contributions they make from number of packages to number of servers
managed. Would anyone be interested in writing some scripts that
publishes numbers and maybe pretty graphs

Rahul