boot.iso folder location

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jun 2 13:11:54 UTC 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007 07:16:34 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Boot.iso images are not in the usual location as other images. Either we
> need to move it or alteast provide a symlink since many end users are
> not aware of its presence.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-June/msg00430.html

AFAIK boot.iso has never been in that directory, it has always been in the
images/ directory, along with the images for USB / PXE and such.  We recently
(FC6?) put the rescue iso into the isos/ directory for better finding, and
I'm up for renaming this iso to something difference since it is confusing
that the rescue iso can do installs too.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora