Presentation of myself

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 21:22:39 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It's the time to present myself. My name is Marek and I'm working for
> one big software company right now. Before I was in HP support,
> administrating HP-UX, linux and few AIXs. I really want help you to
> maintenance fedora project infrastructures, basically from admin side,
> but maybe form devel as well.
>
> I think that it's maybe a good idea to build an escalation paths for
> infrastructure, to assure that at any time, there will be someone to
> fix things or get in touch with someone who can in case of problems.

Its not a bad idea really except everything will ever get fixed right
away or will escalate to me I think.  I'm typically notified though last
night didn't have my phone on :)  Having said that though, some
volunteers may want to be called.  Thats entirely up to them.

One thing that may be good is to create a sysadmin list with the
appropriate timezone everyone is in.

    -Mike