Moin 1.6 and 1.7

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Thu Jun 7 07:26:38 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Wednesday, 6. June 2007
20:11:16):
> O/H Paulo Santos έγραψε:
> > Personally i would go for 1.7, since im sure that noone will want to
> > maintain their own moin branch, and keep patching it manually without
> > breaking the rest of the "new" patches.
>
> Working with upstream 1.7 sounds more sane.
>
> -d

Thanks for your input. Everyone I've talked with from Fedora and Moin have
recommended using 1.7, so that's what I'm going to base my work on. Then I'll
also have a chance of getting my work merged into 1.7 mainline eventually.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio
vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi