Fedora Magazine RFR

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 17:58:31 UTC 2007

Anand Capur wrote:
> I already did, but i'd be happy to remove it (group). A xen instance
> sounds
> good (I am experienced with all the command line/ssh stuff, so I wouldn't
> need much help). I plan on using the group for tracking, and to ensure
> that
> the cla_done group is completed by the contributers (it is a magazine
> that
> will be under a no-copyright, so as the wiki needs we would need that
> agreement signed also).

I'm extremely surprised and worried that you could create a FAS group...
(not your fault).  I'd like to hear what others think about this
proposal.  Also, right now is it just you doing the work or do you have
an interested team and support group?

> I will be providing it in multiple formats, not only
> flash. Flash would just enhance the viewing experience, but in NO way
> would
> be required!!!
I think many would argue that if it doesn't work with a default fedora
install, we shouldn't use it.  Fedora as an organization values
freedom... as well as stable FireFox installs ;-)

    -Mike