Problem with CLA

jan birsa jan at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 24 12:23:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

I hope you can help me here.
My friend tryed to become a Fedora ambassador, but he gets this:
"With regards to "Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".

Your message could not be processed.

Reason:

The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been created
or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you have registered in
the Account System, or the public key may not have been found on the key
server.  For guidance, please see the following page:
"

So I decided to register him. I used my mail and I connected to his server
trough SSH to make a gpg key and a id_dsa.pub(ssh key). I got a mail with
licence agreement, I added his name and " I agree" and made a .asc file. I
sent that AND I GET SAME MAIL ERROR.

I attached all necessary files (I hope).

jan at fedoraproject.org
www.ex-planet.com