xen guests on fpserv

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 29 16:19:38 UTC 2007

Hi folks,
 I'm setting up the two xen instances we talked about running on fpserv:
   planet - for the planet.fedoraproject.org site and for the infofeed
(along w/whatever else we come up with needing that on
   people - for the fedorapeople.org domain and all the subdomains for
fedora accounts

Now - my questions are these:
  1. what naming convention should I use for the xen guests on fpserv?
     I was planning on using planetserv.fedoraproject.org and
peopleserv.fedoraproject.org is that okay or should these be xen1/2/3?

  2. I was going to set it up such that planet had a small but
manageable amount of disk space and people had everything else - which
is about 260GB. Does that good to y'all? Is there anything else I should
be planning for?

thanks,
-sv