Using PHP in Fedora infrastructure

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:52:38 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 09:45 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >> I seem to recall some python based software for this, that would be preferred.
> >
> > I think we were kind of hoping to use something a bit more feature-ful
> > than just a gallery, e.g., cchost.
>
> But we would be happy enough with a Python powered gallery which offer
> the features we need.
> Unfortunately I don't know such one to propose, but we are now
> discussing the requirements and are open to suggestions.
>
> Over the top of my head, some features we absolutely need in a gallery are:
> - all kinds of RSS feeds (latest uploads, best rated, for each user, for
> categories, maybe for tags)
> - support for SVG images

Cool.  Having a list of requirements is a good place to start.

FWIW, cchost only has one CVE against it (for an older version) which
either means it's not widely audited/used enough for people to try
cracking or it's actually coded pretty well ;-)  (Compare that to
something like mediawiki which already has at least two CVEs for 2007)

-Toshio