cvsl10n CVSROOT

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 21:44:46 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos (dimitris at glezos.com) said:
>
>> Our translators have made it clear they want to use a SCM for the translations
>> and said an *additional* web-based tool would be nice. So, let's first create
>> our SCM and we'll see about whether we should use pootle.
>>

> Use *one* SCM. How to gate currently hosted GIT/HG/etc into this is
> unclear. :/

I'm not sure either, I'll take smolt as an example.  I want smolt to be
translated, I won't be translating it because I am not multi-lingual.
If the translations project had a set of rules / policies "You want
translations, do this this and this, host your project here in this
repo"  Then I'd gladly migrate from hg to cvs or whatever they
requested.  How is this type of thing being done now and for how many
projects?

    -Mike