intro. and help offer

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:51:02 UTC 2007

Per AccountSystem, this account I just created, "currently includes
the various CVS repositories and Bugzilla."
It didn't. I created a Bugzilla account using the *e-mail address* of
my account system registration. That may not have been the right
thing...

On 3/13/07, Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/13/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Jerry Amundson wrote:
> > > bacula testing (needs to get into extras)
> > Excellent, Would you mind helping getting bacula into extras -
> > http://bugzilla.redhat.com/230344

So this needs to be assigned to me then? (unless there was some
original problem with the account, above, and I should be able to do
so myself...)

Procedural things...
1. Andreas Thienemann, who opened said bug, seemed well into this
already - was this lucrative position offered to Andreas first? ;-)

2. Upstream is actively releasing a src.rpm - is there any criteria
whereby upstream's is used... hmm, I guess first requirement is
ability to "rpmbuild --rebuild", which this doesn't... I'll shut up
and start working now. :-)

jerry

--
"Oh joy! Rapture! I've got a brain"