Introduction

John Saalwaechter saalwaechter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:31:07 UTC 2007

Hello all,

My name is John Saalwaechter.  I'm a long-time RH/Fedora user (since
1995).  I do unix sysadmin and systems engineering work in
Indianapolis, with a primary focus on Linux since 1999.  I concentrate
on HPC Linux clusters and systems integration for a large research
environment.

I saw the request for FI help recently, and I'm interested in getting
involved.  For testing I've got access to basic PCs plus VMware.  I
looked through the FI schedule, and the yum delta rpm project looks
intriguing to me.

Cheers,
John

key id B61184CA
key fingerprint = F0EF 0660 419A 290A 1E86  3BBA 913F A66B B611 84CA
saalwaechter at gmail.com