Introduction

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:48:56 UTC 2007

Well, then I'll be the one saying "welcome aboard" John. Please find the
main page for the presto project at:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/presto
Check out the code, try running the server side script to generate drpms.
Any help with any of the TODO items, perhaps adding "drpm pruning" to the
server side script, are very welcome. Since they torture me at my day job,
you'll have plenty of stuff to play with :)
Pretty soon, we will call for public testing, all bug fixing hands will be
appreciated. It's recommended you join the fedora-devel list too, as presto
is mostly being discussed there now.

Welcome again and best regards