Self-Introduction: Kostas Georgiou

Kostas Georgiou k.georgiou at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Mar 18 19:43:15 UTC 2007

Never had to do this before but here it is....

I am a Unix sysadmin since ~1995 although it's almost exclusively
Linux (RHEL/Fedora) for quite some time now. In my day job I am
managing a few hundred machines, mainly HPC related but also
web/email/nfs/db/dns/dhcp/kerberos/ldap/+WhateverTheUsersRequireThisWeek.

I'll be more than happy to help with anything really :). From a
look at the schedules page Config Management is interesting (I
am already using puppet in my day job) but everything else seems
interesting as well :)

Cheers,
Kostas