FAS Frontpage: Confusion Reduction

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 20:12:44 UTC 2007

I was just attempt to walk through a RH engineer through the FAS account
creation process.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
This page is confusing to a new visitor because the action links on the
left and right distract from the important stuff in the center.

In the long-term, we need to put some thought into improving the user
interface experience across the entire infrastructure.

But in the short-term, this page would be less confusing if the side
bars were just removed.  That way nothing distracts from the center
content.  This should be a simple change to the CSS.

Mike, could you take care of this quick change?

For my own reference so I can make changes like this later myself...
Where is this in CVS?
Where is this in production?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com