Testers needed: mirrormanager

Francois Petillon ftpmaint at proxad.net
Wed Mar 14 12:00:11 UTC 2007

Matt Domsch wrote:
> For a while now I've been working on a webapp/database called
> mirrormanager to track the status of all the various mirror systems
> that you graciously administer.[...]
> At this point, I'm looking for volunteers to try out the site, enter
> their data, and let me know if something causes a python backtrace and
> what you did to get there.  My goal is to shake enough bugs out that
> it can be used *LIVE* for the Fedora 7 launch.
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager

Is there any reason why a GPG key ID & a SSH public key are needed to
create an account ? Several people here manage the FTP mirrors server
and we usually create a single account for mirrors management web
interfaces. I could create a "fake" account (ie it would not be an
official company account) but it is probably not the right way to solve
the problem.

François