Fedora 7 Launch

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 17:21:22 UTC 2007

The RedHat Load balancing clustering tool (piranha) might looks a bit
complex, but in reality, it's just a fancy wrapper around ipvsadm which is
the user-space tool for the kernel traffic director. I havent played with
Nth module, but ipvsadm is probably more tested.
So, we don't have a hardware balancer ? are we searching for a software
balancing solution ?