Rebooting builders back to disabled selinux

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 23:19:58 UTC 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:03:46 -0500
Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> Having the builders with selinux enabled (even in permissive) is
> causing problems with rawhide composes.  Until we can research the
> problems more fully, I have decided to disable selinux on the
> builders.  This will allow rawhide to be installable once more, which
> is going to be important in the next few days.

Only a few hosts needed to be rebooted to have selinux disabled once
more.  ppc2, xenbuilder1,2,4.  So far I've rebooted all but
xenbuilder4.  Currently it's disabled in Koji so that it will not take
on any new jobs.  I'm going to let it finish the jobs it has running
and then reboot it.

Luke made the appropriate puppet change so that selinux will remain
disabled on the builders.

--
Jesse Keating