Fedora 9 - A release preview

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:59:45 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>>> 8) Move hosted out of PHX and on to new server beach systems.  This
>>> will likely include creating a new "hosted" group.
>>>
>> Are we going to consider anything in the git/bzr/hg/svn repositories
>> to be hosted for this purpose?  A few things in there pre-date tthe
>> existence of hosted.
>

> Not sure, I'd like to build a clearly defined list of what we provide as
> part of "hosted".  We can grandfather in whats there I suppose if we
> can't come to an agreement.  What projects specifically are you
> wondering about?

I wonder mostly because I want to figure out if we'll be hosting one
git/hg repo after the hosted split-off or two.  The things in git and hg
but not in a hosted repo are:

git:
gitreleng:
   releng
gitkernel:
   dhoward.git/ext3-devel
   linville/netmerge-2.6.git
   roland.git
   steved.git
gitzaitcev:
   zaitcev/linux-2.6-volk.git
gitpilgrim:
   pilgrim
gitthemes:
   bluecurve-classic-metacity-theme  fedorabubbles-gdm-theme
   bluecurve-gdm-theme               fedoradna-gdm-theme
   bluecurve-gnome-theme             fedoradna-kdm-theme
   bluecurve-gtk-themes              fedoraflyinghigh-gdm-theme
   bluecurve-icon-theme              fedoraflyinghigh-kdm-theme
   bluecurve-kde-theme               fedora-gnome-theme
   bluecurve-kdm-theme               fedora-icon-theme
   bluecurve-kwin-theme              fedorainfinity-gdm-theme
   bluecurve-metacity-theme          fedorainfinity-screensaver-theme
   bluecurve-qt-engine               fedora-screensaver-theme
   bluecurve-xmms-skin

hg:
hgfedora:
   livecd-devel
hgolpc:
   olpc-artwork--devel              qemu-admin--devel
   sugar--devel                     system-config-qemu--devel
   qemu-manager--devel              capture-pixmap--devel
   image--devel                     mem-monitor--devel
   qemu-network--devel              sdk--devel

-Toshio