Storage woes... again

kod712 at hotmail.com kod712 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:56:41 UTC 2007

EMC makes a couple of different lines with low, mid, & high end models.
Not sure if you are looking for a SAN or NAS device, but they also over "gateway" product that offers both.

NAS/SAN - http://www.emc.com/products/networking/servers/index.jsp
SAN - http://www.emc.com/products/systems/clariion.jsp

-Art