intro

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 00:46:30 UTC 2007

Scott Thistle wrote:
> Hi all. I may have introduced myself before, but please bear with me
> again :-)
>
> I am very interested in assisting wherever I can. My strengths,
> however, do not include anything in the development sphere. I am a
> UNIX/Linux junkie, and long background in sysadmin and technical
> support environments (20+ years). I have not performed much in the
> programming field outside of a little PHP and shell script. I have a
> historical  programming background, but it was long lost on the VAX
> and was mostly BASIC, COBOL and RPG :-)
>
> Is there anything I can help with with regards to monitoring,
> sysadmin, technical architecture? If I can help, I would love to.

Welcome, can you make it to our weekly meetings from time to time?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings  If you can thats
a great way to learn about whats going on so you can offer help on
specific items.  Also:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/report/1

If any of those are interesting to you, make a comment in the ticket and
see what can be done to help.

    -Mike