Outage Notification - 2007-09-26 04:00 UTC (DB2)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 14:29:14 UTC 2007

There will be an outage starting at 2007-09-26 04:00 UTC UTC, which will
last
approximately 5 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2007-09-26 04:00 UTC'

Affected Services:
    Websites
    Buildsystem
    Database

Unaffected Services:
    CVS / Source Control
    DNS
    Mail
    Torrent

Ticket Link:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/163

Reason for Outage:
DB2 is running out of disk space.  This is a preventative maintenance to
ensure that we don't completely run out.  There are a couple of avenues
I'm still examining but if they fail I'll be forced to rebuild db2 with
more storage and that's the reason for the outage.  Its possible the
actual outage will only take an hour or two but just in case I've
created a 5 hour block.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email
to track
the status of this outage.