cacti misreports koji disk space

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 22:15:42 UTC 2008

For a while I would look at the /mnt/koji space graph in Cacti and say
to myself "boy, garbage collection sure has managed to slow the growth
in space usage." The graph was really leveling off.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/cacti/graph.php?action=view&rra_id=all&local_graph_id=280

But then I realized: it's too level. If you get the csv data from Cacti,
the numbers for the last few months are identical. The data shows
2.1990232545e+12 used, which is suspiciously close to exactly 2T (and
wrong, df reports 2.7T). The free space is stuck at the same number.
Oddly the total space is reported as 4.3980465091e+12, which is almost
exactly 4T (and also way wrong, df reports 9.9T).

Anyway, given the numbers it looks like some sort of maxint issue. Does
anyone know if there is a fix?