Change freeze request: Enforce website freeze in syncStatic.sh

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Apr 17 04:32:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:15:33AM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> On 2008-04-16 10:13:47 PM, Matt Domsch wrote:
> > > I think this is fine.  Actually if you get a moment can you add this to
> > > our SOP under tickets to be filed so we do it automatically as part of the
> > > next release?
> >
> > How about making a tag on that commit so the script is readable? :-)
> >
> > git tag -a fedora-8 091d53ea83b78e7a5ea2933be9100e74359802ee
> > git checkout fedora-8
> Ah, good idea :) - that's done now (and mentioned on the release SOP).

Are you also making sure that the website content is getting copied
out to the mirror space pub/fedora/web/ ?  Perhaps less of a concern
now that we have proxies scattered around the world, but the original
thought was to have that content available on mirrors (30 or so are
carrying it, and it's small, ~1MB) in case we needed to start
redirecting at them in an emergency.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux