Introduction - Sebastian Gosenheimer

Sebastian Gosenheimer - proIO Network & eSolutions e.K. sebastian.gosenheimer at proio.com
Fri Apr 25 09:40:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

my name is Sebastian Gosenheimer and i live in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
I'm working for a company which is mainly active in remote hands for datacenters
located in Frankfurt.
I am also responsible for some managed Linux machines. My duties are primarily
that of a system administrator for Red Hat and Debian-based machines.

In my freetime i'm a student of Information Technolgy. In #fedora-admin you will
find me under sebastian^.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to know more about me.

With kind regards,
--sg

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben,
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.