Photo gallery

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:29:13 UTC 2008

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Couple of requirements include somehow being able to integrate it
>> with FAS though.
>
> That should be possible, but might involve a custom plugin or something.

There was also art.gnome.org code that I took a glance at a year or so
ago (it was being rewritten at the time from one php web app into a more
complicated php web app) and, I think, ccMixter.  Also, someone
mentioned that mediawiki actually has a photo gallery plugin but I don't
know the security record/usefulness of that.

Nicu, what are the requirements of the gallery?

-Toshio