Introduction

Grady Laksmono gradyfausta at laksmono.com
Sun Aug 10 17:50:04 UTC 2008

Hi Toshio,
The main language that I use for programming is Java, but I've just in love
with Python and has been programming with it about 10 weeks ago for a game
project using Panda 3D game engine. I'm definitely interested to do work
with codes, using Python and/or any other languages such as C/C++, PHP, and
Java. I listed my previous experiences (in which most of the time deal with
the web development), and my technical skills at
http://laksmono.com/curriculum-vitae/

I checked out https://fedorahosted.org, and I'm interested with the Amber
project (https://fedorahosted.org/amber/) by reading its description. I
thought that it would be very helpful to have this feature to be released in
Fedora 10.

Cheers,
Grady Laksmono
www.laksmono.com