FAS password reset mail not arriving

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Aug 19 08:42:40 UTC 2008

Axel Thimm wrote:

> as per the mailed instructions I submitted a password reset by
> entering account & mail into the FAS web portal. But I never received
> the mail with the URL reset.

Speaking of password reset, the other day I logged into FAS and was
informed by the application about a password reset request, received the
mail, followed the link and changed my password.

Only to find today in my inbox the (mass) email informing me that I need
to reset my password or else in 15 days my account will be deleted. This
is confusing, as my password was just reset so I took the assumption
that it was just a mass message, not one sent only to those that did not
reset their passwords.
But anyway, just for my peace of mind, logged into FAS and saw it not
complained like the other day about my password.