rawhide, /mnt/koji and /pub/fedora

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 05:51:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 16:55 +1200, Nigel Jones wrote:
> Why not something like:
>
> sudo /usr/local/bin/rawhideftpsync.sh <random bit>
> that runs: rsync ...<normal path>.<random bit> ...

I think I'd rather not have yet another script to puppet manage and
such, so if we could just maybe allow rsync it might be fine.

I just noticed we're going to have to do the same to allow it to do mail
as the rawhide user (or somebody is going to have to tell me how to set
the From address to something else when calling /bin/mail).

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!