rawhide, /mnt/koji and /pub/fedora

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Aug 28 16:34:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 09:22 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 08:52 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:
>> > yeah, you can easily do that by invoking : /bin/mail -r From_adress
>> > hope that mailx is up to date ;)
>>
>> Looks like that's not working in EL5.  Pitty.
>
> a simple python script to do that is easy enough.

Looks like configs/system/sendmail-unicode.py is already out there...

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"