Obligatory First Post

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Wed Dec 3 05:05:15 UTC 2008

Greetings!

My name is Corey "Jay' Chandler, and I'm a Linux admin.  Besides a
general knowledge of standard Linux admin tasks, I specialize in
monitoring (Nagios and Cacti at the current gig, a handful of other
packages (including Zabbix) over the years), httpd, and DNS-- but the
area I really shine in is email, from MTA to anti-spam to list
management.  I've been active in the Unix/Linux world for roughly five
years now, both as a user and as a systems admin.

I just discovered the Fedora Infrastructure project today, and I must
say, I'm enthused.  I've always wanted to contribute to an open source
project, but given that I can't code my way out of a paper bag at this
point, that's been rather difficult.  The dayjob keeps me busy in a
primarily CentOS environment, so I'm no stranger to the RedHat way of
systems design.

Feel free to let me know where I can best be of use!

--
Corey Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist