Just warming up...

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:05:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I popped into #fedora-admin (nick:
mhs), and then ended up deciding to join this list and try to help out
a bit.

I'm a C++ developer for a lab in a University, and I also am
responsible for a couple of servers, and some Xen virtual private
servers for my own web sites.  And, I'm a member of the Western
Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
(http://www.wplug.org/wiki/User:Mhs)...

So, with that said, I'm a big fan of Fedora, and I'm going to try to
find a way to help out.  I'm modelling a lot of the infrastructure I'm
responsible for after the way Fedora has done things, because I'm
impressed by it.  It seems like there are some people who know what
they're doing in charge, and I'd like to learn a bit more.

Thanks,

Mike