introduction

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 04:14:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Michael Flack wrote:

> hi everyone
> just a email to introduce myself i have been using linux for about the
> last 6 years at home and would like to to help out with system admin
> i have had some experience with bash scripting, apache, bind, DHCP and
> samba there is still a lot for me to learn and that is why i am here
> i hope you guys can find something for me to do

An introduction so nice, you sent it twice :).  Welcome!  So one major
thing we look for is people who find stuff for themselves to do!  Some
people just like to be assigned work but if you can find something in our
ticketing system:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

Or in our repo that needs work (Stuff like lock files, etc)

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-infrastructure.git/

	-Mike