fedorahosted mtn

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 00:16:44 UTC 2008

elfutils is switching to git, and AFAIK no other fedorahosted projects use mtn.

I don't intend to work on the hosting support for mtn any more.
(I've stopped maintaining any mtn-related Fedora/EPEL packages too.)

Thomas Moschny maintains the mtn-related Fedora packages.
He's also the author of the trac plugin.
Thomas is the only person I can think of who might be interested in
maintaining mtn hosting support for fedorahosted.

Unless Thomas wants to take it over, I suggest we drop the mtn support
(such as it is).

Please note that I would like the existing mtn.fedorahosted.org alias and
the run-mtn ssh support to stay around for a while, until all the elfutils
developers have finalized the migration.  So don't hurry to chop it all off.

Thanks,
Roland