Outage Notification: Koji, Wiki, Smolt, Transifex

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 14:58:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Ricky Zhou wrote:

> Outage Notification - 2008-12-16 08:10 UTC
>
> There has been an unplanned outage beginning at 2008-12-16 08:10 UTC.
> There is currently no ETA for resolving these issues.
>
> Ticket Link:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1059

Most of these services should now be back online (some have been for quite
some time).  See:

For more information.  Everything except the buildsystem should be fine
from now on.  The buildsystem is in a temporary state.  I've been able to
get it back online so at least builds can happen this morning.  I'm
waiting for a tech to get on site to replace some parts.  After that time
I'll schedule another outage to move it back.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.  If you're interested in
keeping tabs on this just add yourself to the cc of that ticket.  Most
verbose communication/update information will be there.  Please direct any
questions or comments to me or stop by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net.

	-Mike