Convenience Symlinks for Git Repos on Fedora People

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Dec 18 21:22:47 UTC 2008

2008/12/18 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
> On 2008-12-18 02:54:49 PM, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>> Well, blow me down!  I guess nevermind about my script!
> I think your script could still be useful for cloning over SSH.

Hmm yes, the ~$user does not seem to work with ssh:// urls.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"