Installed Trac plugins not showing up.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:39:57 UTC 2008

2008/12/30 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
> On 2008-12-29 03:46:50 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
>> If you're an admin for a trac project, I think the trac administration
>> interface allows you to edit the trac.ini for that project as well.
> Sorry, I was slightly mistaken - I don't think the interface allows you
> to arbitrarily edit trac.ini, but it does give you a form for changing
> parameters related to installed plugins (for example, there's a
> privatetickets section where you can modify settings for that plugin).

But thats for all what is stock installed.
If i try to install some new plugin, I can not modify them.

But thanks a lot for all the info.
I have applied for sysadmin-hosted. Please Sponsor me if possible.
The sop pointed out[1] is for private ticket, but I guess SOP for
other plugins will be likewise.
Should I file a ticket for it?

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/HostedPrivateTickets
--