Installed Trac plugins not showing up.

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:24:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need the custom fields plugin for the FamNA request system anyways,
> so I'm packaging it now.  Hopefully I'll be able to get it in the
> infra repo before the end of the night, and in Fedora and EPEL proper
> soon after.

This plugin is packaged and available for use, I had a problem with it
last night that turned out to be a simple typo in the trac.ini (I was
apparently too tired to notice, since I stared at it for a bit and
since the upstream site was down, I just gave up, but I immediately
saw it this morning)....

I've enabled it in the famnarequests and freemedia projects.  Let me
know if you have any problems.