Self introduction

Jerome Benoit jerome.benoit at grenouille.com
Sat Feb 9 19:10:38 UTC 2008

Le Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:57:58 -0600 (CST),
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> a écrit :

> Welcome, it would be nice to have more people on your side of the
> world get involved in Fedora, when you get your FAS set up let us
> know, in the meantime participate on the list

Participating on the list will not be a problem.

> and, if possible, come to our meetings:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

Participating to IRC meeting will be more difficult ... depending on
the customer i'm working for mainly.

In the maintime, for the french speaking person on the list, they can
read :

http://wiki.grenouille.com/index.php/Utilisateur:Fraggle
http://fr.lolix.org/search/cv/cv.php3?id=116

Thks for hospitality ;-)