Moin 2.0 (or as I call it, mediawiki)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 14:33:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Mike McLean wrote:

> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > So I spent some time last night and produced this:
> >
> > https://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/wiki/index.php/FedoraMain
>
> Are the mediawiki access controls sufficient for our needs? iirc they are
> pretty limited compared to moin's, but I'm not sure to what extent we're using
> them.

That is an area we will see a change.  There is an acl framework I've got
setup on the test wiki.  Moins is more self-service then mediawiki's for
sure.  I'm trying to figure out how to make it more self service then it
is but I think even at its current state it will suit our needs by making
some pages read-only for people and making others non-public.

I guess it serves us right for doing such things to a "wiki".

	-Mike