news.fp.o

Jason jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:32:27 UTC 2008

Hi Jon, I talked to mmcgrath and iwolf this morning on irc, we found an
existing ticket[1] for this idea. If the parties involved on the
marketing/news sides could look it over and make sure it accurate as far
as needs/goals then the infrastructure folks can see about making it
happen. :)

-Jason

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178