news.fp.o

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Wed Feb 20 14:53:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Jason wrote:
>  > Hi Jon, I talked to mmcgrath and iwolf this morning on irc, we found an
>  > existing ticket[1] for this idea. If the parties involved on the
>  > marketing/news sides could look it over and make sure it accurate as far
>  > as needs/goals then the infrastructure folks can see about making it
>  > happen. :)
>  >
>  > [1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178
>
>  Yes. I filed this ticket and I have already talked to the news and
>  marketing teams.

The ticket needs updated to reflect the recent discussion that Word
Press would most likely be a workable alternative to the Drupal setup
being discussed towards the end of the ticket.  Everyone might not be
following the email thread, so having the updated, correct information
in the ticket is more useful to the Infrastructure team.

Thanks,
~Jeffrey