Outages

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Jan 5 21:24:00 UTC 2008

we've had some strange hardware outages over the last week or so.
Basically 3 box reboots, one time xen6, and once or twice xen1 (I'll have
to comb the logs more carefully)

They appear to just lose power but by looking at the logs it seems they
all lose connection to iscsi just before hand so something else might be
going on.  Just the same keep an eye out for anything strange.  Those with
access feel free to comb the logs for more information.  I've contacted
RHIS to see if they've seen any issues in the colo (brown out, issues with
the netapp, etc)

	-Mike